Mobile Phone & Smartphone Forensic Analysis
The recovery of data from mobile phones is an extremely specialist and evolving activity which can make significant contributions in the prosecution of criminal cases as well as in instances where commercial confidentiality may have been breached.
Data can include not just numbers called and received but, as mobile phones become more sophisticated, it can also include still and video images, internet web pages, and so forth. Our service provides the means to:
- Read the contents of mobile phones.
- Access data stored on SIM cards.
- Present recovered data easily.
- Retrieve last numbers dialled, received and missed.
- Retrieve SMS (short messaging service) inbox, outbox and sent items.
- Retrieve many deleted text messages.
- View contact names.
- Read numbers stored in a mobile's internal memory.
- View pictures and video.
Our data extraction service uses professional and ethical techniques, an RF Shielded Room and some highly sophisticated technology. Alike all our services, we will report our findings clearly and concisely and can provide them as legally admissable evidence.