Since 2004, Zentek Forensics has been providing nationwide services to the public and private sector for computers and mobile devices. Zentek is built on the following core principles:
- Security vetted and well-trained staff will be on hand to assist you with any investigation
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management) and ISO 27001:2013 (Information Security) accreditation can provide you with peace of mind, knowing your data is safe with us
Our diverse experience in computer crime (a combined total of over 100 years) provides you with an assurance that we have the skills necessary to respond to any incident.
Zentek’s Supplementary Expert Services
- Contacts, Call Details and Messages
- Instant Messaging Chats including iMessages, Facebook, Whats App, Skype and much more!
- Pictures, Videos and Audio Recordings
- Social networking including Facebook, Twitter and much more!
- Mobile phones protected with codes, passwords and patterns
- Water damaged mobile phones
- Cracked and non-responsive screens
- Non powering mobile phones and much more!
- Journey dates and times
- Routes taken
- Recent destinations
- User information and much more!
- User information
- Internet history
- Picture, videos and audio files
- Instant messaging and much more!
- Memory cards and USB memory drives
- Hard disk drives
- Solid state drives
- RAID configure drives and much more!
Our Happy Clients
“The service I received from Zentek in general was first class. The report was superb and gave us what we needed.”
“Rest assured, should I need any computer forensics services in the future you will be my first port of call.”
“We have directed many of our clients towards Zentek Forensics over the years when they require mobile phone analysis, as they have a proven track record and knowledgeable staff. We would not hesitate in recommending them.”
“Can I take this opportunity of thanking you and your colleagues for your very helpful assistance in this matter.”