Electronic Discovery (eDiscovery) is a term used to describe the extraction of digital data in such a way as to allow the indexing and searching of that material. Electronic documents can contain crucial information such as date/time stamps, file properties and data relating to its author.
Unlike paper documents, the complexity of handling electronic documents requires the use of specialist processes and technologies to preserve, filter, process, review and present data. All of our eDiscovery clients are assigned a dedicated single point of contact to provide dedicated project management to assist you through the entire process.
With our experience, we have developed a cost effective, scalable eDiscovery solution, working in line with the eDiscovery Reference Model (EDRM).
We are also available to advise our new and ongoing clients on related matters such as Information Management and Forensic Readiness to ensure that immediate, cost-effective steps can be taken as soon as a dispute or even litigation is on the horizon.
Our experts can recover data from a range of devices, including:
- Tablet computer (Apple iPad, etc)
- Mobile phones
- Games consoles
- Portable media players (Apple iPod, etc)
- SIM/USIM cards
- Memory card
- Satellite phones
- Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) devices
- Satellite Navigation (Sat-Nav) devices
- Internet dongles
Zentek’s Supplementary Expert Services
- Contacts, Call Details and Messages
- Instant Messaging Chats including iMessages, Facebook, Whats App, Skype and much more!
- Pictures, Videos and Audio Recordings
- Social networking including Facebook, Twitter and much more!
- Mobile phones protected with codes, passwords and patterns
- Water damaged mobile phones
- Cracked and non-responsive screens
- Non powering mobile phones and much more!
- Journey dates and times
- Routes taken
- Recent destinations
- User information and much more!
- User information
- Internet history
- Picture, videos and audio files
- Instant messaging and much more!
- Memory cards and USB memory drives
- Hard disk drives
- Solid state drives
- RAID configure drives and much more!