Image & Video Forensics
With the now ubiquitous nature of CCTV systems and mobile phones within our society, most cases now involve video or image evidence. Our forensic experts can ensure that the full potential of the evidence is reached, which can often serve as compelling evidence in a wide variety of cases.
We provide a number of services within image and video forensics, including but not limited to:
- CCTV enhancement
- Facial comparisons
- Motion tracking & labelling
- Object analysis
- Detection of manipulations within video and image exhibits
- Sequence charts
As mobile phones have come to dominate our lives, so has the amount of evidence which involves phone calls and voice recordings. Sometimes that all important piece of information could be masked by noise, or with the rise in audio editing software availability, the editing of a recording for nefarious purposes has become a real possibility.
Our experts can meet all forensic audio requirements, including:
- Audio enhancement
- Detection of manipulations with audio exhibits
- Conversion from cassette tape to a digital medium
- Transcription of recordings
- Preparation of audio evidence for court
Zentek’s Supplementary Expert Services
- Contacts, Call Details and Messages
- Instant Messaging Chats including iMessages, Facebook, Whats App, Skype and much more!
- Pictures, Videos and Audio Recordings
- Social networking including Facebook, Twitter and much more!
- Mobile phones protected with codes, passwords and patterns
- Water damaged mobile phones
- Cracked and non-responsive screens
- Non powering mobile phones and much more!
- Journey dates and times
- Routes taken
- Recent destinations
- User information and much more!
- User information
- Internet history
- Picture, videos and audio files
- Instant messaging and much more!
- Memory cards and USB memory drives
- Hard disk drives
- Solid state drives
- RAID configure drives and much more!